Wed, May 31|
Bank of Montreal
Buying your first home & mistakes to avoid (May 31)
The event is ideal for anyone who is looking to learn more about the real estate buying process (for the first time) & is just starting their home search.
Time & Location
May 31, 6:15 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Bank of Montreal, 1381 Woodroffe Ave, Nepean, ON K2G 1V7
About the event
At this free Home BuyerSeries.ca event, a Realtor & Mortgage Agent will discuss:
- The overall purchase process: typical paperwork, conditions & costs.
- An overview of the current Ottawa market & common mistakes to avoid.
- Acceptable income levels and other financing requirements.
- How you can save for your down-payment & improve your credit score.
- How to fund your purchase using your RRSPs.
- How to get the process started & get a pre-approved.
The event is ideal for anyone who is looking to learn more about the real estate buying process (for the first time) and is just starting their home search. You are welcome to attend even if you already own a home. We aim to educate buyers about starting the buying process and some common pitfalls to avoid.
What you can expect: The event will be comprised of short 20-min presentations by real estate broker (Ayn MacDonald) and mortgage agent (Jordan Vigile). Following the presentation, they will answer any questions you might have about the process, common mistakes to avoid and how to get started.
In-person tickets are VERY limited *due to seating capacity* so if you are no longer able to attend (or become ill), we ask that you reschedule for next month.
Can’t make it? Check out other events.