Wed, Nov 30|
Logan Katz LLP
Buying your first home & mistakes to avoid (Nov 30)
The event is ideal for anyone who is looking to learn more about the real estate buying process (for the first time) & is just starting their home search.
Time & Location
Nov 30, 2022, 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Logan Katz LLP, 105-6 Gurdwara Road, Ottawa, ON, K2E 8A3
About the event
At this free Home BuyerSeries.ca event, a Realtor & Mortgage Agent will discuss:
- The overall purchase process: typical paperwork, conditions & costs.
- An overview of the current Ottawa market & common mistakes to avoid.
- Acceptable income levels and other financing requirements.
- How you can save for your down-payment & improve your credit score.
- How to fund your purchase using your RRSPs.
- How to get the process started & get a pre-approved.
The event is ideal for anyone who is looking to learn more about the real estate buying process (for the first time) and is just starting their home search. You are welcome to attend even if you already own a home. We aim to educate buyers about starting the buying process and some common pitfalls to avoid.
What you can expect: The event will be comprised of short 20-min presentations by real estate brokers (Jamie Katz and Ayn MacDonald) and mortgage agent (Rebecca Nickerson). Following the presentation, they will answer any questions you might have about the process, common mistakes to avoid and how to get started.
Please note, this event is SOLD OUT, however our next event on January 25th is open for registration. You can register here: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/first-time-home-buyer-seminar-jan-25-tickets-473387864847?aff=w1x.
Can’t make it? Check out other events