Divorce & Real Estate (limited seating)
Time & Location
About the event
Whether or not you're actively going through a seperation/divorce or just starting to think about it your options as a single income earner, we can answer all of your questions. We will be discussing selling the matrimonial home & buying your next home and some of the hurdles you will need to overcome.
Other topics will include:
- Selling the matrimonial home -> deciding to buy-out or sell.
- Limitations to consider (amicability, custody, proximity, school districts, etc)
- Evaluating your real estate portfolio.
- How to determine market conditions (buyer's market or seller's market) & what statistics are commonly used.
- The overall process: typical paperwork, conditions & costs.
- How to start to find your next home.
Start an action plan on how to get there, and talk to the right professionals to get things started. The evening will be comprised of short presentations by a family lawyer and real estate agent (Ayn MacDonald). Our team of experienced professionals will answer all of your questions as they relate to the purchase & sale of your Ottawa property.
*This event topic best for small groups 2-4 people/session. Alternatively a one-on-one session can also be requested. Please email email@example.com to request a date & time that works for you.