Request by e-mail|
Small session: Divorce & Real Estate
Learn from a family lawyer & real estate agent about selling the matrimonial home. Discuss this & other family law matters as they relate to real estate & division of assets. Contact us to schedule a private consultation or small session.
Time & Location
Request by e-mail
About the event
Whether or not you're actively going through a seperation/divorce or just starting to think about it your options as a single income earner, we can answer all of your questions. We will be discussing selling the matrimonial home & buying your next home and some of the hurdles you will need to move through to make the transition successful.
Other topics will include:
- Selling the matrimonial home -> deciding to buy-out or sell.
- Limitations to consider (amicability, custody, proximity, school districts, etc)
- Evaluating your real estate assets.
- How to determine market conditions (buyer's market or seller's market) & what statistics are commonly used.
- The overall process: typical paperwork, conditions & costs.
- How to start to find your next home.
Start an action plan on how to get there, and talk to the right professionals to get things started. Learn from a family lawyer and Real Estate Broker (Ayn MacDonald). One of our team of experienced professionals will answer all of your questions as they relate to the purchase & sale of your Ottawa property.
*This topic is best in a private session as each situation is very unique. A one-on-one session can also be requested. Please email us to request a session date & time that works for you.