Firming Up Your Financial Foundation
Audience Value: Strategies to create a financial plan that will aligns with your individual priorities.
Presentation: Joanne Jehu - Certified Financial Planner, Financial Advisor
- Why is financial planning important?
- What is financial planning?
- When should you start a financial plan?
- How do you start a financial plan?
- What are the key components of a financial plan?
- What are your next steps?
Presentation: Glenda Barrington - Financial Wellness Consultant
- Creating a spending plan that works for you (and your family)
- Your $1000 emergency fund
- Paying this month's bills with last month's earnings
- Pay off unsecured debt
- Snowball debt repayment strategy
- Save 3-6 months emergency fund
- Saving for a down payment.